A Brand New
Access to exclusive VIP perks.
VIP Lanyard included.
As an owner, you'll get access to so many more exclusive moments, inlcuding the pre-game lounge, special mixers and closed practices.
100% in 10
Our goal is to be 100% community owned in 10 years or less!
What is Community Ownership?
Community Ownership is an annual partnership between you and the KW Titans. An ownership package includes your season ticket and a collection of VIP perks and privileges that grows with your level of support. Your annual contribution to the Titans Community Organization supports the growth of the team, lets you vote on select team issues, and disperses profits to minor sports in our community. The ten-year goal is for the KW Titans to be 100-percent community owned, much like the Kitchener Rangers.
Community Owner Perks
A very limited number of Community Ownership packages are available each season. Owners receive VIP perks according to their level of sponsorship.
For All Community Owners:
- Community Owner Access Lanyard
- Limited Edition "Community Owner" bling
- Invitation to select team practices
- Admission to pre-game lounge
- Invitation to attend board meetings as a voting member
- 10% discount on KW Titans Training Camp (youth)
- 20% discount on KW Titans Fantasy Camp (subject to demand)
- 10% discount on KW Titans merchandise
- Transportation arranged at cost to select AWAY games (subject to demand)
- “Proud Owner” stickers
- Community Owner email updates
- Media Day invitation
- Meet-the-Team Event
- End of Season Tailgate Party
For Baseline Cruiser & Courtside Owners:
- Access to KW Titans Pro Showcase (Jan 28)
- BONUS $50 Titans Voucher
For Courtside Owners:
- VIP Take a Titan to Dinner Event